Hello, my name is Craig Hawkins, I’m a Doctor of Physical Therapy and an Orthopedic Clinical Specialist. My education started locally at Chemeketa Community College and continued at Oregon State University. Go Beavs! My wife and I then moved to Pomona California and I graduated from the College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific. After graduation I furthered my education by participating in a two year manual therapy residency in San Diego, California with the Ola Grimsby Institute. Since graduating in 1996, I have had the privilege of practicing in several unique settings, however, in 2005; my wife and I started talking about what we would do if we owned a Physical Therapy clinic.
We both have a passion for helping others, so that idea grew on us quickly. Being inspired by those we have witnessed who have a heart to serve, we too wanted to use our skills to make a difference in our community. We envisioned many things including being a place our patients feel prioritized while receiving the best physical therapy science has to offer. We imagined empowering our staff with continuing education and ample treatment time with patients so they in turn could empower each patient to heal fully and efficiently. Feeling compelled to do this, we began exploring ways to bring the dream to reality.
Since then, our staff has grown and so has our vision. Currently we are hosting free health classes for the elderly, providing “Ask a PT” sessions at the Kroc center, supporting school sports programs, and offering free classes for women’s health. Our current specialties include, but are not limited to, Spine, Chronic Pain, Sport and Work Injury rehabilitation. We are also able to perform work capacity and disability evaluations for those needing to know what they are able to safely do at work.
Today, we have one clinic in Keizer and one in Dallas. The journey has been more rewarding--and more work!--than we ever dreamed. It is a joy knowing that, from our initial efforts, the continued actions of our gifted Staff, and God’s blessings, thousands of folks in the Keizer & Dallas area have benefitted from the services of Pinnacle PT.
· "Pinnacle was great. When I first came in, walking was a huge challenge. At the end I feel as good as I did prior to being injured." Bryant A.
· "I had a great experience with Pinnacle. You have a gift for what you do." Rick M.
· "I came in with severe hip and back pain: After a few visits I became pain free." Jim S.
· "I have been having back pain since 2009. 4 years of X-Rays, cat scans and medication and nothing helped. I am happy to say I have no pain (now). Thanks Pinnacle!" Caleb W
· "Improvement was immediate and steady" Roy S.
· "At the beginning I was having headaches, neck and back pain almost every day, but now I rarely notice pain." Emily K.
· "I felt relief from my initial pain within the first 2 weeks of starting therapy. " Ruthanne G.
· I had severe back pain before. Now after treatment I have no pain. " Paul R.
· "Thank you for assisting me in my quality of life" Nancy M. (knee pain worsening for years)
· "The exercises given at my 1st appointment were like a miracle. 1 week of doing them and my pain was gone!" Becky G.